Recruitment and Engagement Administrator Apprentice
Permanent Contract 37 hours per week Base: Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment and Engagament Administrator Apprentice to join our team at Total People, you will be based within our office at Openshaw Campus.
As a Recruitment and Engagement Administrator Apprentice will be establishing and maintaining relationships with applicants, providing information, advice and support from application through to successful apprenticeship hire (where applicable) or onto a wide range of Work based learning/Classroom based learning opportunities.
Key Responsibilities -
· List Apprenticeship Vacancies on to relevant websites.
· Process learner applications.
· Work with SFA, employers and colleagues to effectively administer and monitor the Apprenticeship vacancies process.
· Handle enquiries from employers, young people and colleagues.
· Produce reports as directed by the Associate Director.
· Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to create social media coverage of vacancies.
· Support the Recruitment and Engagement Advisers and BDAs in administrating the vacancy process.
Maths GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
English GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues
Ability to communicate effectively with young people and those who influence them - parents, teachers etc
Adaptable and ability to work on own initiative
Business Administration Level 2 (or working towards)
Experience of working within a work based learning environment
Experience of working within a CEIAG environment
Experience of funding and delivery of Apprenticeships and other courses
Good presentation skills
Knowledge of funding and delivery of Apprenticeships and other courses
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by 18/10/2019 or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
Total People Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.