Management & Professional Services Learning Coach
Permanent Contract 18.5 hours per week Base: See enclosed vancancy
Part Time (18.5 hours / 2.5 days per week)
Location: North East England
Total People are looking to recruit an Assessor who will be responsible for a caseload of learners, visiting them in their workplace. You will assess and support learners to achieve their Apprenticeship in Management or Customer Service, varying from Level 3 – Level 5
Although working remotely you will become an integral part of the Management and Professional Services delivery team. You must have occupational competence in Management and Customer Service and possess a recognised assessor award.
You will cover a wide geographical area within the North East, however will spend occasional time in Cheshire and Manchester area as well for team meetings and events. You will be provided with all the equipment to enable you to work remotely.
The key responsibilities include:
• Mentor and coach learners to achieve their level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor and level 5 Operations Departmental Management qualifications
• Complete all relevant paperwork using the electronic process to ensure a learner is signed up/achieves/leaves according to procedures
• Conduct regular reviews of progress with both the learner and employer.
• Support the learner to complete level 2 Maths and English functional skills where required.
• Evidence learner progress through the use of Onefile e-portfolio system.
• Ensure all Health and Safety, Safeguarding procedures are adhered to.
• To actively market Total People products and services.
• A relevant assessing qualification (TAQA/A1).
• Level 3/5 management qualification.
• A minimum of 3 years’ management experience.
• Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Prior experience in an Assessor role, delivering work based apprenticeship qualifications.
• A full UK driving licence and access to a car as travelling will be required (car allowance is provided)
• Flexibility to meet employer and learners needs.
Desirable Skills -
• Teaching qualification.
• Coaching and mentoring qualification.
• Previously delivered Customer Service apprenticeship qualifications.
• Level 3-5 Management Qualification
• Coaching and mentoring qualification
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by 12/09/2019 or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by 17/10/2019 or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
Total People Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.