Customer Service Advisor
Permanent Contract 37 hours per week Base: Manchester
We are currently recruiting for two Customer Service Advisors to join our team at our Openshaw office on a full time permanent basis.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide a world class support service to all our customers. Handling customer’s queries regarding a wide range of apprenticeship learning products in various industries.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• To build exceptional relationships with our internal and external customers, delivering a best in class service that meets our customers’ and apprentice needs.
• Provide exceptional customer support to new and existing customers from inbound enquiries from numerous sources (voice, email and online enquiries)
• Process transactions and complete application documents accurately and in a timely and efficient manner, resolving any issues promptly and keeping all stakeholders informed.
• Undertake a range of administrative tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and judgement working to a standard of accuracy as defined by the team manager.
• Contribute positively to the team to achieve business objectives and improve efficiency of processes and systems.
• Work flexibly within the team and across the division according to business needs.
Essential Skills -
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to collect and input important and personal details correctly.
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
• Possesses good keyboard skills and ICT competence.
• Driven to achieve personal goals and team targets.
Desirable Skills –
• Level 3 or above in a sales or customer services role
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by 18/10/2019 or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
Total People Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.