Permanent Contract 37 hours per week Base: Manchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with sales experience to join our existing sales team based at our Openshaw campus.
The primary focus is to advise customers and sell a wide range of Apprenticeship learning products to new and existing customers in various industries. Although this is telesales role as such, as you will working within the education industry the focus is on the attention to detail and high levels of customer service.
You will be representing the Total People brand through excellent product knowledge and skilful questioning to match the right product to meet customer and Total People needs. Although this new role is working with us here at Total People, you will join part of the existing sales team within the MOL brand (part of the LTE Group), reporting into the Contact Centre Manager. This is to ensure you have the right working environment and support to reach your full potential and achieve your set KPIs.
Key Accountabilities will include:
▪ To build exceptional relationships with our internal and external customers, delivering a best in class service that meets our customers’ needs.
▪ Convert inbound enquiries from numerous sources and media and pursue outbound leads to convert into enrolments onto Total People courses and recognise and maximise opportunities to increase sales
▪ Identify potential leads and pass them to the Business Development Managers to be followed up
▪ Process transactions accurately and in a timely and efficient manner, resolving any exceptions promptly and keeping the stakeholders informed.
▪ Undertake a range of administrative tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and judgement, working to a standard of accuracy as defined by the team manager.
▪ Contribute positively to the team to achieve business objectives and improve efficiency of processes and systems.
▪ Work flexibly within the team and across the division according to business needs.
In order to be successful in this role the ideal applicant would possess the following experience and abilities:
▪ Proven track record in a sales environment
▪ Outbound calling and customer service experience
▪ Ability to build exceptional relationships with internal and external customers, delivering a best in class service that meets customers’ needs
▪ Persuasiveness and negotiation skills
▪ Commercial awareness
▪ Accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Possesses good keyboard skills and ICT competence
▪ Ability to deal effectively, positively and clearly with written and telephone enquiries from customers and stakeholders
▪ Committed to ethical sales and selling practices
▪ Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
▪ Driven to achieve personal goals and team targets
▪ Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
▪ Enthusiastic team player
▪ Ability to consistently demonstrate our behaviors and values we share at Total People
There are no essential qualifications for this role, however a level 3 or above in a sales, retail or customer service would be deemed desirable.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by 18/10/2019 or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
Total People Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.