CIPD/ Management Delivery Tutor - Various Contracts
Temporary Contract Various Base: See enclosed vacancy
Looking for multiple CIPD/Management Delivery Tutors on a variety of contracts - casual worker, part time or full time basis.
Casual work will be offered as and when required, this role is ideal for applicants who are looking to obtain temporary work on a flexible basis or to build tutoring skills and experience gradually whilst also doing HR work. The nature of a casual work means that there is no guarantee of regular hours.
Part time and full time work will be available later in the year and we are interviewing now in readiness for this.
Working for Total People, which is part of the LTE Group you will deliver qualifications to both Total People and MOL learners
We’re looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic and innovative tutors to support our online and face to face provision across our CIPD, CMI and APM qualifications. You will deliver webinars to a variety of learners with different levels of knowledge, therefore being able to adapt and provide an approach which suits each learner is essential.
• Deliver online webinars via Webex, facilitating online discussions and coordinating interactive activities.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the topic you are delivering to be able to lead on discussions during each webinar.
• Be able to explain concepts and theories in a clear and understandable manner.
• Have effective face to face delivery skills to ensure workshops are engaging and interactive.
Experience / Qualifications
• Minimum Level 5 qualification in HR or Management.
• Experience of delivering online and face to face training.
• Experience of coaching and mentoring
• Demonstrable commitment to ongoing CPD
• CIPD Level 7 (or working towards)
• Project Management Qualification
• Experience of delivering webinars via Webex
• Tutoring / teaching experience.
• Teaching qualification
• Assessor qualification
• IV qualification
• Able to prioritise and meet specific deadlines.
• Excellent level of communication skills.
• Enthusiastic and creative
• Ability to persuade and influence both internally and in external networks
• Proactive and strong leader, driving performance and engagement
Should you wish to find out more before applying, please email HR@totalpeople.co.uk with your contact details, which will be forwarded to the recruiting manager to make contact with you.
This vacancy will remain open until sufficient applications have been received, therefore if you are interested we recommend you apply at the earliest opportunity.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our application form and return to HR@totalpeople.co.uk by or alternatively, apply online using our online application form below.
Total People Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.